Table of Contents
Times are tough, and you’ve had to give up several of your favorite activities just to make ends meet. As if that wasn’t bad enough, your doctor just told you to lose twenty pounds to help lower your blood pressure and avoid more serious problems like diabetes.
Although you’ve read about some diet products that seem capable of producing great results, money is tight and you decide to try some of the top home remedies that your grandmother and mother told you about when you were younger.
Everyone already knows that drinking water is good for you, but it’s also essential for weight loss. You should drink about 10 to 12 glasses of water a day in order to:
- Assist with food digestion – When the body is dehydrated, digestion slows down and the fats, sugars, and carbohydrates accumulate instead of being burned.
- Remove harmful toxins – Drinking lots of water will not only help your body burn fat, but will also eliminate toxins (fewer toxins also contribute to better performance and more energy).
Drinking at least 8 ounces of water before you eat will curb your appetite and you’ll eat less. Smaller portions are not only beneficial for consuming fewer calories, but your body is able to work more efficiently and burn stored fat when it doesn’t have so much to work with!
Eat Good Foods and Avoid the Bad
Losing weight fast doesn’t mean being hungry all the time. A person can easily lose several pounds without experiencing the discomfort of being hungry by eating the right foods. Another one of the top home remedies you’ll want to try is sticking to the following list of foods that help curb appetite, increase metabolism or burn fat:
- Eggs – Start your day with two eggs to get your supply of protein. This will help keep food cravings down the rest of the day.
- Beans – Beans contain cholecystokinin, which is a digestive hormone and natural appetite suppressant.
- Salad – Start your lunch or dinner with a large salad so you feel full when it comes time for the second course. Enough said!
- Green Tea – Green tea contains antioxidants called catechins, known to speed up metabolism and help burn fat.
- Pears or Apples – Pears and apples contain four and three grams of pectin fiber, respectively. Pectin fiber is great for decreasing blood sugar levels and helping you avoid between meal snacking.
- Lean Beef – Meat and even fish contain the amino acid leucine, which helps build calorie-burning muscles. Eating protein-rich foods also helps the body feel more full so you eat less.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – As a mono-unsaturated fat, extra virgin olive oil will help you burn calories.
- Grapefruit – Grapefruit contains phytochemicals which are known to reduce insulin levels. It’s believed that phytochemicals force your body to convert calories into energy rather than store it as fat.
- Cinnamon and Hot Red Pepper – We’ve combined these two into one because both are known appetite suppressants. It’s recommended to eat a hot red pepper early in the day or sprinkle cinnamon on your food to help suppress appetite throughout the day.
Count Calories and Eat Slowly
In addition to eating better foods, you will need to count calories. For every 500 calories you cut back per day, you should lose an equivalent one pound per week. Remember that you can’t cut back completely because your body needs the energy to function properly!
Many people also believe that this is one of the top five home remedies for losing weight: eating a meal slowly. It is believed that taking your time to eat puts your body and mind in the proper state for proper food digestion, so no excess waste accumulates. Eating slowly also helps you to feel full longer.
Cleanse Your System
A top home remedy in Asia for weight loss is beginning the day with a glass of warm water, juice from half a lime and a teaspoon of honey. This herbal drink helps to burn fat and cleanse your system so your body can burn energy more efficiently. A western version of this drink is made with apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of maple syrup.
There’s no way around it, you’re going to have to exercise if you want to lose weight. Don’t worry, it doesn’t need to be a ten-mile run, but if you’re serious about dropping some of those excess pounds then you should engage in at least seven hours of cardio activity each week.
If your body isn’t used to exercising, you should start out gradually by walking 30 minutes a day. Slowly pick up the pace to a power walk, which means you should be engaging in activity that releases sweat and increases your heart rate, a sure sign that your body metabolism has increased. Get a pedometer so you can measure how far you go and try to walk at least 15,000 steps a day!
Weight loss takes commitment and willpower, but once you get past the initial first day or two and start to feel better, it will become much easier. With these easy and inexpensive home remedies, you’ll be able to fit into your skinny clothes again in no time!
This will speed up your metabolism and help you lose weight. However, everyone’s system is different. This may speed it up but not enough because that’s just how your body operates. To supercharge your system and really get the weight burning off your belly, legs and everywhere, COMBINE THE DIET WITH OTHER METABOLIC ENHANCERS. Phen375 have had good results with many people. I personally used Phen375 along with this eating plan and lost 4 dress sizes.
With this diet, the walking and the metabolic enhancers, you will attack the fat from three different directions. There is no way that you will NOT lose weight. It is scientifically proven, the faster your metabolism, the faster you burn stored energy which is FAT!
This works. I know it. You will NEVER be hungry and you WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT FAST!